Friday 12 July: 10:00am - 2:00am
Saturday 13 July: 10:00am - 2:00am
Continuously open from Friday 12 July 10:00am - Sunday 14 July 12:00am.
Friday 12 July: 14:00am - 2:00am
Saturday 13 July: 13:00am - 2:00am
A Rock Herk combi ticket (two-day pass for July 12-13) costs 24 euro if you buy it in advance. A Rock Herk one-day ticket costs 15 euro if you buy it in advance (service costs not included). At the entrance of the festival you'll pay 32 euro for a combi ticket and 20 euro for a one-day ticket. We advise you to buy tickets in advance. That's the only way to be sure to get on the site of the festival.
For more info check 'tickets'.
- Glass, cans, plastic bottles and alcoholic beverages in tetra-brick packages aren't allowed on the festival ground. Please don't bring any food on the festival ground, there's a large offer of food present.
- Of course, dangerous or illegal objects are also not allowed. We suggest not to bring dogs or other pet animals, as other visitors might have problems with animals, which we want to avoid.
- You can park your car on one of the chargable car parks close to thefestival. There's also a guarded parking space for bicycles, which is free.
- On the festival ground, the Red Cross is always there to help in case you need medical attention. Of course, people with a handicap are very welcome. There is assistance on the festival ground as well as a special, higher platform and accessible sanitary facilities.
- In the whole town of Herk-de-Stad, including the festival ground, the campsite and the parking, distributing flyers is prohibited. There's a special notice-board for publicity for festivals or you can rent an add on our illuminated advertising board which is located on the festival ground.
On Rock Herk there's also a festival market. You can find this market outside of the festival site. There are various stands where you can buy all sorts of things, like cd's, jewelry, trendy clothing, tattoo's. There are also information stands so the visitors of the festival can become conscious of the world we live in.
Are you interested in occupying a stand on a sociable, busy and well visited festival market, please contact us. Also organisations who want to give information are welcome.