At hardly 150 metres from the festival site you can quietly spend the night under permanent supervision and with the necessary sanitary provisions. But there are strict conditions!!
The camp site opens on Friday July 12th at 10h00 and will be open until Sunday morning July 14th 12h00. These hours are strict: there are no people allowed to camp on Thursday July 11th. The camp site will be closed.
A Rock Herk campsite ticket costs 7 euro if you buy it in advance. At the entrance you'll pay 10 euro. A campsite ticket is valid from Friday morning 10 o'clock July 12th until 12 o'clock (noon) on Sunday July 14th. You can buy a campsite ticket only in combination with a ticket for the festival, they're not sold separately. Each campsite ticket is linked to a certain campsite and will only give access to that certain campsite. At first, there will only be sold tickets for campsite A, straight across the festival site.
For more info check 'tickets'.
Everyone (age +14) is welcome, also people with a handicap. At the festival site, there is special assistance.
- You can no make fires.
- Only use the signposted entrances and exits.
- Inflammable liquids are not allowed.
- Gas fires, bbq sets, fire-works and the like are not allowed.
- Glass is strictly forbidden.
- Weapons and drugs are not allowed.
- Dogs and other animals are not allowed.
- Mobilhomes, caravans and all sorts of campers are not allowed. The camp site is located on a football field. Only tents are allowed.
- Any sort of motorised transport is not allowed. There's a supervised parking space for motorcycles and bikes.
- You can only camp on the camp site. If you camp somewhere else, you will be moved by the police.
- You can not reserve a spot on the camp site. Security will make sure the space will be nicely filled.
If you violate any of these rules, you will be moved from the camp site. You'll loose your entrance fee.
If you make any trouble, you will be handed to the police.
Within walking distance you will find the city centre of Herk-de-Stad. The many bakers, butchers, cafes and supermarket offers you a large range of foods and drinks.
The use of toilets on the camp site is free. You can make use of the showers. They are open on Saturday and Sunday morning from 8.30 until 11.00 and are common use.
Please respect the infrastructure and the other people on the camp site. No one likes to use a dirty shower or toilet.
- Don't leave anything with value in your tent.
- Respect the rest of other people on the camp site and don't play loud music.
For your own and everyone's security, leave the fire lanes open.
Use of the camp site is at your own risk. The organisation is not responsible for any damage, theft, loss, accidents nor vandalism.